Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You saw what?!

Howdy there!

OK so I have been doing community service and will be for the next month or so at the LA County Coroner's Office. The reason for it
is something I can't really be discussing on here, unless you're my friend. So become my friend and I will tell you, otherwise let's just say I was having too much fun with friends haha. Any who getting back to my story, if you don't know what goes on inside the walls of this place then your jaw is about to drop! This is where they take all of the dead bodies of LA County that either need an autopsy or need to be claimed by a family member. What I do is janitorial stuff like cleaning the restrooms, taking out the trash or other things that janitor people do. Now if you're wondering "Gee Bray do you get to see dead bodies and stuff?" then my answer to you my friend is yes! I get to see the dead bodies that come and go every day.
Some people can handle it and some can't but since I'm so fascinated with the human body. Especially the female body eh eh ;-) yea I know corny. Anyway, each day there is something new to see and I love it! I mean I'm not happy about what happened to me but I guess I'm doing better than my frozen friends down at the morgue. I think the only time I actually felt really sad about the realities of life and death is when I saw a 2-month old baby. This was the baby that was involved in the accident at the LA Downtown Art Walk, yes the one that was run over by the car. It was pretty sad because he had only been dead for about 4 hours when I saw him. Alright well that's my story for today folks, hope you had fun. Please share this blog with your friends or you can just tell them I suck and should never lay eyes on this blog ever. Either way its all gravy in my book, hopefully you keep coming back :-) oh by the way I know I'm probably supposed to be writing about art and whatnot but just be patient as my experiences in the art world have yet to blossom. Until next time, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment